Recognizing the heavy lift involved in responding to the 2013 Consumer Products Survey, today the California Air Resources Board published procedures for obtaining extensions of the March 2, 2015 deadline.
As a matter of course, formulator response dates are extended to April 1, 2015.
Responsible Parties, however, will need to provide a request for an extension to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 27, 2015. The request must be titled “2013 Survey Additional Extension Request – [Company Name]” and provide the following information:
- When the company learned about the 2013 survey
- When the company started working on the 2013 Survey
- When the company finished its data collection efforts (or presumably when it expects to finish data collection).
- Approximately how many products and labels the company will report.
- Whether and to what extent the company has started entering data into the survey reporting tool
- The amount of time requested for an extension.
It is unclear at this time whether ARB will deny any requested extensions, and if so, on what grounds.