The data submission portal for the California Air Resources Board Consumer Products Survey is now open.
In connection with the portal opening, ARB has posted a number of helpful video modules that walk through the submission process.
The Board has also posted an FAQ containing a compilation of the questions. The modules cover:
- information entry for responsible parties, formulators, and fragrance formulators
- product grouping
- product information (both direct entry and importing data)
- product formulations (both direct entry and importing data)
- reviewing entered data and certifying the information
- submission of confidential formulator information (for formulators to submit formulations/ingredients that are confidential/trade secret and not in the possession of responsible parties)